Market Research and Business Plan for Education Gaming Platform
The client will be opening an Educational Game Startup. The platform will be allowing kids to learn while playing. We provide the client with Market Research focused on the UK Educational and Gaming Market. We structured the market research in 3 main sections each covering different aspects of the industry:
- PEST Analysis – here we covered the laws and regulations that affect the founding and running of a business in the UK. This includes an overview of the PEST factors in the UK
- Market overview – with this section we analyzed the global e-learning market and its sub-segment gamification of the education market. Furthermore, the research is focused on the e-learning industry in the UK. The last section of this chapter focuses on the different market segments the gamification of education industry encompasses.
- Competitive overview – at the end we made an overview of all the global and local competitors that operate on the UK market.
Satisfied from the in-depth research the client asked for a Business Plan. We developed the business plan that was consisted of three parts:
- External analysis – An overview of the market was made, as well as a competitive landscape which included the direct as well as the indirect competition. A PEST analysis was made as well.
- Internal analysis – In this part contained several sub-chapters: Business model, Mission & Vision of the company, Marketing plan, Process Workflow, Organization structure, SWOT analysis, and Risk Management.
- Financial model – Finally, everything that was researched and carefully structured was presented in the financial model which included investment and capital expenditures, income statement, cash flow statement, break-even analysis, and balance sheet.
Danco is a serial entrepreneur, founder and CEO of BizzBee Solutions, proud father of a 2-year-old and a burger enthusiast. He is inspired by growth and goes above and beyond to make it possible – whether it comes to his 300+ clients or his people. Eager to learn more? Follow Danco on LinkedIn and Facebook.