Our business planning team had a job to write a thorough and in-depth business plan for contemporary modular buildings.
Our client from Romania had the vision to become a leading regional provider of contemporary modular buildings and steel structures using the highest quality building solutions. For that, he needed a business plan which will be used as part of the documentation needed for a loan application in the bank, as well as the government institution where he has requested funding.
The business plan included the following:
1. Market Overview, including Market Segmentation
– More specifically, this part of the document represents an analysis that overviews the external influences that have a potential impact on the Company’s operations.
2. Opportunities for Modular Construction
3. Competition Overview
– The competitor analysis below encompasses a total of 9 competitors. So, these nine competitors were selected by their main modular construction product, whether it’s a modular building, a steel frame, or a SIP.
4. Governmental Overview
– This part of the document overviews the more significant laws and regulations about housing and construction in the European Union, as well as Romania.
5. Internal Analysis
– The internal analysis examines an organization’s internal environment to assess its resources, competencies, and competitive advantages. Hence, the internal analysis emphasizes the strengths and identifies the organization’s weaknesses.
– The company plans to produce modular construction products and buildings as an alternative to conventionally built structures targeting the European market.
7. Marketing Plan
– Every competent marketing plan or strategy begins with a marketing mix. The marketing mix also expands on how businesses use a product, price, place (distribution), and promotion to market and sell their products.
8. SWOT and Risk Analyses
– One of the essential tools used in strategic planning among companies is the SWOT analysis. In addition, this analysis encompasses the internal variables which the company has some control over – Strengths and Weaknesses. The other two – Opportunities and Threats represent the external variables where NEO Group has very little power and influence over.
9. Financial Plan
– Finally, in this section of the business plan, a three-year financial projection for NEO Group’s performance is provided. The financials include a balance sheet, an income statement, and a cash flow statement.
Business Plan – make a plan before starting your journey!