To start with, in the first place, how many connections do you have on your LinkedIn network? This is a frequent business question. In fact, the higher the number, the better and bigger the network. This is still the core idea of LinkedIn that hasn’t changed much over the years. What has changed is the number of people using this social platform and how they actually use it.
However, LinkedIn is not just an individual platform anymore. In other words, it’s more than just a social network and a place to create a résumé. Instead, this platform is a golden destination for business to business organizations, entrepreneurs, aspiring professionals, and others who tend to grow their marketing and brand.
As a result, more and more companies create pages where they build their brand identity by sharing blogs, pictures, infographics, case studies, and new industry trends. Moreover, they post ads and open job positions too. At the same time, recruiters have the option to purchase access to LinkedIn Recruiter to search and reach people outside their network. Many individuals buy the premium subscription for further improvement of the quality and usage of LinkedIn features.
Although a lot has changed, some things stayed the same, like people connecting and helping each other to get to know other people and companies in the world around us. Nowadays, is estimated that LinkedIn has over 500 million members. 70% of them use this social network to share their own ideas, links to articles and good causes, engage in conversation with people and make introductions between connections. Basically, when it comes to LinkedIn, it is all about networking. So once you start building a network, your chances of connecting with potential employers, clients or business partners will increase exponentially.
LinkedIn network as a key networking tool
LinkedIn has become a key networking tool for professionals in virtually any field. This is why:
- 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn is 277% more effective for lead generation than other social media networks.
- For 79% of B2B marketers, LinkedIn is the most effective marketing channel.
- 46% percent of social media traffic comes to B2B company sites from LinkedIn.
Read more about our LinkedIn Outreach here:
The conclusion from this data is clear. If you use LinkedIn possibilities in a smart way, you will easily build your network and generate leads for your business. Our service is here to help. Using BizzBee’s LinkedIn lead generation service, you will get a high-quality network that will provide you with exceptional organic leads. Our entire service is set up as a white-label service. This means that all the communication through LinkedIn is handled through your LinkedIn profile. In this way, the connections will have the feeling that they are actually talking to you.
At this time, we are going to show you how we help B2B companies network with their target audience, generate more leads, have greater value for their business, close deals faster and start generating the revenue that justifies their marketing investment. There is a way of using LinkedIn to do this more efficiently and at a lower cost per lead (CPL).
How does BizzBee Solution’s lead generation service use LinkedIn?
Take a look at how BizzBee Solutions lead generation service uses LinkedIn to help our client’s network and generate high-quality leads for marketing/sales purposes, explained step by step:
- Primarily, this service helps you set up your LinkedIn profile properly. This can give you an SEO boost, putting your profile first in the search results, as well as attract your ideal client.
- Once your profile is set up, the next step is to start hunting for prospects. We do this by defining an Ideal Client Profile (ICP). We do independent research to ensure we approach the right people that can actually benefit from your product/service. Within this research, we are defining the type of companies (location, size, revenues, and other attributes), as well as which positions within the company to target.
- When knowing who we want to approach, we set up advanced LinkedIn filters. Sales Navigator has 20+ criteria based on which we narrow down the ICP and target the most relevant ones. Having these filters set-up, we ensure a systematic approach to prospects while avoiding duplicates.
- Next, depending on the type of prospects, we choose the hunting tool for reaching them.
- During preparation, knowing the ICP, we develop the content (invitation message, follow up message, or any other message that will be sent throughout the lead generation campaign). All the content is previously confirmed by you, as the messages are sent from your profile.
- Thus, once we start, we send up to 100 customized invitations each working day, all of them to highly targeted prospects.
- As your ideal client accepts your invitation for connecting on LinkedIn, we automatically send them a customized thank you message.
- When a prospect responds to them too, then, we move to human responses, in order to push them toward requesting a quote or to talk to sales.
- After the process is complete, you receive a real-time progress report. It is aa Google sheet where you can have access to our real-time progress, including a summary dashboard. Moreover, you receive a monthly report. This is an overview of invitations sent, how many prospects have accepted, how many initiated communication, and how many of them have become warm. This report includes a database of all acceptances with all their contact information that you can use for further marketing campaigns.
- 10. Last, but not least, warm leads and all the gathered data is forwarded to your sales team. The delivery can be in a simple excel file, URL to LinkedIn communication. Also, we can directly upload them to your CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho, Microsoft Dynamic or any other CRM).
To sum up, the possibilities you have with LinkedIn are endless when it comes to networking and generating leads. Remember that this platform has about 500 million users at the moment, but that number is growing exponentially. Just like other social media platforms, LinkedIn helped the world become much smaller and more accessible to everyone. What are you doing to take advantage of it?
Dancho is a serial entrepreneur, founder & CEO of BizzBee Solutions, proud father of two boys, and a ‘kafana’ enthusiast. He’s also the author of Amazon’s bestseller, ‘Sweet Leads.’ Dancho believes in building relationships with people and is inspired by growth. His ‘ZZ framework’ and formula for growth have brought 500+ clients the results they sought.
Eager to learn more? Follow Dancho on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Leave a Comment